wrinkles and skin aging
Today surgical techniques such as facelift or liposuction are becoming more and more sophisticated and can improve the appearance of wrinkles.
In addition, scientists and biologists gave new measures through research, which led to a better understanding of the mechanism of the formation of wrinkles and the ability to fight aging more efficiently in the recent years.
The peptides (amino acid polymers) are one of the latest advances in this field.
They are composed of small molecules that can therefore pass through the skin barrier. They have the same activity as proteins as collagen and elastin that are usually absorbed with difficulty through the skin.
Therefore, the peptides are increasingly used in dermo-cosmetic products and more particularly in the treatment of wrinkles and aging skin.
Mode of action
BIOTOPIX® is based on the use of a unique combination of four active peptides displaying a complete spectrum of activity on the causative factors of wrinkles:
– The first peptide (Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5) targets the dermis, and when it reaches it, is able to promote and stimulate the production of collagen by the dermal cells.
– Two more peptides (Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminobutyloyl Hydroxythreonine and Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminohydroxybutyrate) are dedicated to strengthening the connective tissue and reorganizing the age-flattened dermal-epidermal junction.
– A fourth peptide (Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate) is a neuromuscular blocker acting like Botulinum toxin.
Further, BIOTOPIX® contains a vegetal gum (Locust bean gum) which maintains skin hydration and displays strong antioxidant properties.
Finally, the pH of BIOTOPIX® is 5.5, i.e. has a barrier function ideal for protecting the skin.
For the first time, the unique formulation of BIOTOPIX® permits to combine active ingredients working at different levels:
• Stimulation of collagen production by fibroblasts.
• Strengthening of the structures of the dermal-epidermal union.
• Reduces wrinkles on the forehead and eyes caused by facial expression muscles.
• First results are visible after 15 days of treatment with BIOTOPIX®
• Improvement of collagen fibers was 60% after 3 months of use.
* Significant improvement on cutaneous relief.
* Optimizes the structure and organization of the skin.
* Strongly reduces “expression lines”.
BIOTOPIX® is an advanced anti-wrinkle cream and the first dermo-cosmetic product tested and approved by plastic surgeons and dermatologists in the efficient treatment of wrinkles.
• Improves, completes and prolongs the effect of botulinum toxin and/or collagen injections.
• To-be-used by patients by whom Botulinum toxin injections are contra-indicated, or not willing to receive them.
BIOTOPIX® was submitted to extensive clinical studies conducted in France, including one hundred fifty volunteers.
It has been shown that BIOTOPIX® improves skin tonicity (+32%), skin suppleness (21%) and decreases the wrinkles size on the forehead (up to 52% after 28 days).
By using BIOTOPIX®, the visible aspect of the skin is clearly improved, with less sinking and expression wrinkles and overall improved skin appearance.
These studies also show that BIOTOPIX® was able to:
– Increase the skin suppleness.
– Increase the skin tonicity.
– Increase the skin firmness.
– Reorganize the collagen bundles in dermis.
– Increase cell cohesion in the skin.
– Reduce the skin roughness.
– Have a real and visible anti-wrinkles effect.
Instructions for Use
On a perfectly clean skin, apply and massage gently until the product’s complete penetration.
BIOTOPIX® must be applied twice a day, preferably morning and evening.
Avoid concurrent use of another cream at the time of application.
It is possible to use make up after applying BIOTOPIX®.
Tube of 40g.
Made in France.